Monday 7 May 2012

I shop too much ~___~

So lately I've been doing a lot of shopping lately. Actually it's probably more like buying useless cute things I don't need more than shopping... but here are a few things that I've bought *___*!!
I've also been going to a lot of lolita meets + seeing friends so look out for new blog posts in the near futureeeee n__n!

Kitten D'Amour black cardigan with white collar, Vivienne Westwood replica hand bag, offbrand polkadot cardigan.

Kitten D'Amour pink x white blouse, offbrand beige bolero, San-x Rilakkuma plush, offbrand mori girl dress, Sock Cafe over knee socks.

Rabbit mittens on string, Rilakkuma note pad (present from Jackson's mum), beaded bracelets in different colours, doughnut and ice-cream flavoured bath bombs, Rilakkuma plush (present from Steph), QQ gummie lollies in different flavours, strawberry and fluffy heart strapya, hi-chew chewy candies, fawn bow made by Goldie, Chess Story wrist cuffs, Chocomint candy necklace, Rilakkuma key chain, yummy vanilla perfume, cupcake tea diffuser from T2, honey vanilla tea from T2.

Mood: Overtired
Listening to: Before The Dawn - 인피니트 (Infinite)

4 comments:

  1. girl, you've been to iristar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't recently actually, but I do love that shop *_____*!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah the offbrand mori dress is so cute C: Wish I could get my hands on it
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. How/Where did you find that replica bag?!

    ReplyDelete