Saturday 17 March 2012

Chess Chocolate, get!

I fell in love with Angelic Pretty's Chess Chocolate series when it was released, and I have been hunting around for it for a super long time. The other week I finally found it for a good price and started bidding on it straight away. It was so intense, I was up against another girl who really wanted it too, but I ended up winning because my shopping service is amazing and I told them I wanted it at all costs (≧◡≦) , hahaha!

I got the Jabot version of the JSK in the brown colourway. It's one of the most beautiful dresses I own, and the details of the print are so intricate and interesting.


Here are the details from hellolace:
CHESS CHOCOLATE JSK WITH JABOT 
CHESS CHOCOLATE ジャボ付ジャンパースカート
Brand: Angelic Pretty
Product ID: 112J7-2627
Release Year: 2011
Price: ¥26,040
Available Colors: Mint, Pink, Ivory, Brown
Measurements: 86cm + 3cm (lace) length, 92cm bust, 72cm waist
Materials: Original burberry print (100% cotton) fabric, tulle, torchon and chemical lace
Additional Information: The lace has a crown pattern. The chest jabot, chest ribbon, and the back ribbon are detachable. The dress has back shirring.

And here is Chess Chocolate at a million different angles~



I also got the half bonnet in the brown colourway to match. I've got a bit of an odd obsession with bonnets. I really like co-ords with them, and this bonnet was such a cute one!

Here are the details from hellolace:
CHESS CHOCOLATE HALF BONNET  
CHESS CHOCOLATE ハーフボンネット
Brand: Angelic Pretty
Product ID: 112KH7-11344
Release Year: 2011
Price: ¥8,295
Available Colors: Brown, Ivory, Pink, Mint
Measurements: Unknown
Materials: Original burberry print (100% cotton) fabric, tulle and torchon lace
Additional Information: The lace has a crown pattern.

I've got a white blouse to wear with it in my wardrobe, and a pair of gold tea parties as well as a pair of brown tea parties in the mail to match. Now I just need to get some matching socks either from the series,  or with a diamond pattern and a cute chocolate themed bag to finish off my co-ord! Happy times (^-^*)/ !

Mood: I could die from happiness!
Listening to: Fantastic Baby - BIG BANG

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the co-ord- this print is insanely cute.
    x
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so beautiful, especially with the bonnet! It suits you :) Can't wait to see you wearing it! ^^

    ReplyDelete