Wednesday 11 January 2012

Sherlock Holmes meet.


On Saturday night I had a wonderful time with quite a few of the other Sydney lolitas! We all went to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie on the x-treme screen in the city with a Steampunk, Gothic, Kuro, Kodona and Classical theme (o*・ω・)ノ.

I was really sick on Friday night as well as Saturday morning, but I'm glad I stopped vomiting to go to the meet. Guhh, stupid food poisioning ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ. It was my first time wearing a full gothic lolita co-ord instead of sweet lolita, so it was filled with last minute buys. I felt a bit odd wearing it, but I grew used to it by the end of the night and I wouldn't mind doing a gothic look again ~except for the fact that all of that black eyeliner seeped into my eyes which irritated them and I looked like I was crying the whole time ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ~.

~worn snapshots coming soon~

Old London style gothic lolita outfit run down:
Dress: Bodyline
Cape: Custom made
Mini hat: Bodyline
Accessories: Lovisa, Offbrand, Death the Kid cosplay
Shoes: Antaina
Bag: Dangerfield

Mina and I had a wonderful ramen dinner before we went, but had to eat it extremely quickly so we weren't too late but ended up being a bit late *siggghhh* I had a chicken katsu ramen with a side of fried ebi, and Mina had fried tofu ramen with a side of fried squid. Ebi is so yummmmmmmmm, it's definitely my favourite side dish other than edamame (Mameshibaaaaaaaa (^□^*) !)

We had to run to the cinemas and met up with Loki who was waiting for us with our tickets ~yay for prebooking and lovely Loki for organising!~ and then we went in and sat down just as the ads were finishing which was really lucky. I sat next to Aly who wore an amazinggggggg kodona style outfit. I was totally jelly (;_;).

Sherlock Holmes was pretty amazing. It had a good mixture of witty humour, serious drama, and morbidness, but a big critique of mine was that it lacked the balance of action vs. storyline like the first one. It didn't explain much of the mystery, and was more focused on fitting as many explosions and deaths in as it could. I think the best part was the ending though. I won't spoil it for you, but it was seriously one of the best endings ever. I would watch it again just for the ending, hahaha ψ(`∇´)ψ~!!

After the movie we all hung around a bit and I got to say hello to everybody. Guhhh, everyone looked so so nice in their co-ords, so naturally we got a group photo.
~group snapshots coming soon~

Even though it was late, we decided to go down to Circular Quay and get Pancakes on the Rocks. A lot of people left us though before we went, because they all had to be home or had things to do the next day which is lameeee, I would of liked to have had pancakes with everybody (^_−)−☆ . I ended up getting a Swiss Chocolate milkshake and shared a longstack of pancakes with Lorraine. We were a bit disappointed because our pancakes were a bit cold and they were falling apart but they were yummy nonetheless oh hohoho~


I travelled home with Natasha on the train ~which was funny to watch Natasha run for in rocking horse shoes ehehehe~ and dropped her home when we got to the train station. When I got home I ended up staying up all night till 6am being sick and sooky (⊙▂⊙✖ ).


Mood: Still sick and sooky
Listening to: 金冥ノウゼンハレン - そろばん

0 comments:

Post a Comment