Tuesday 10 January 2012

Bienvenue à la maison, Petit Patisserie!

Eeee, I got a package in the mail today and I was so excited to open it because I knew exactly what it was. Ta daaaaa, I finally own a piece out of the Angelic Pretty Petit Patisserie series (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧! I got the tiered version of the JSK in brown.


I wasn't expecting it to be chiffon textured at all (o´ω`o), it was a pleasant surprise actually! The lace is gorgeous, and there is a pretty puffy inbuilt petticoat inside too. There are so many layers, just like a cake. I can't wait to wear it more casually in otome kei inspired outfits. I'm really enjoying more toned down pieces like this, as well as pieces from Emily Temple Cute and Jane Marple.


Mood: So so excited!
Listening to: 하루 하루  Haru Haru ( Day By Day ) - BIG BANG

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! So jealous! I adore that series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jen
    Ahhh, it's so gorgeous! Every time I look at it I get hungry for French pastries (≧◡≦) !!
    I want the other dresses and socks from the series too, except for the OP because it looks kinda sack-y haha!

    ReplyDelete