Tuesday 4 November 2014

Springthaw High Tea~


Last weekend I went to a beautiful high tea with a vast majority of the Sydney community to celebrate the start of spring! It was organised by the lovely Andy and Lottie and turned out to be such a beautiful day.

I decided to try something new, and finally wear some of the classic pieces that I have been keeping in my wardrobe. I recently bought this Triple Fortune bonnet and was dying to put it into a coordinate.
Coordinate rundown:
Dress: Baby the Stars Shine Bright, Angel Chiffon JSK,
Blouse: The Floral Notebook "My beloved empress"
Bonnet: Triple Fortune
Echarpe: Handmade by Strawberry Skies with cute Rilakkuma locket
Socks: Innocent World ribbon lace print OTKs
Shoes: Milk
Accessories: Baby the Stars Shine Bright sceptre, offbrand
Here are most of my selfies from the day, because it was so hot I was dying and sitting down so I forgot to take as many photos as I intended to *A* !!
Annette, Meggu, Holly, Sharon, Elyse, Kate, Oanh, Cheryl, Nicole, Cming, Victoria, Kylie and Noona.
The high tea was beautiful, and the sammiches were to die for. My favourite was the one with the pesto, beetroot and feta in it ahhhh yesssss. 
The Boronia Tea Gardens used T2 tea and I had the vanilla flavoured one. 

After eating and chatting, we had raffles! A Baby the Stars Shine Bright dress, Magic Cat Street dress, Rouge Aerie Design vouchers, handmade goodies, as well as other donated goodies were all given out (mind you the middle table had the most luck because the raffle tickets all picked people off their table!!)

Then we went outside to take outfit shots, group photos and talk more to each other because there were a lot of new faces to get to know.
Beautiful group shot of all of the beautiful people that attended~
More obligatory derp photos from the day.
Mainly featuring my wife Annette and I being stupid, Victoria, Noona and group derp shot.
This is one of my favourite photos of the day with Noona! I haven't been able to chat or hang out with her properly for a while and it was so nice to catch up. 
I had such a lovely day with all of these lovely people and I can't wait till the next meet ups that have been planned for the rest of the year! Best community ever.

3 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so pretty! This sceptre makes every outfit so princessly *_* I need it too *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! It reminds me of the British costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look extremely pretty and wonderfully ultra-feminine wearing your coordinated Lolita fashion outfit. I am loving all of the beautiful photographs of you with your wife Annette and with Meggu, Holly, Sharon, Elyse, Kate, Oanh, Cheryl, Nicole, Cming, Victoria, Kylie and Noona,with all of the beautiful people in attendance!

    My panty fashion blog Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube (misterpantybuns's channel) customer blouse and panty review videos
    My Twitter @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete