Saturday 28 April 2012

Delayed Neko Nation post (*/∇\*)!!


Neko Nation is an anime, gaming and Japanese culture based rave which is usually held in Adelaide, but when we found out it was coming to Sydney a lot of the girls in the community immediately decided to go! It's the first time the event has come to Sydney, and it was seriously awesomeeeee ヽ(○´∀`)ノ♪!

  Warning: Drunk photos, dun dun dunnnnn!
You could find our group either on the dance floor, cooling off out the back, or having Tequila shots at the bar, hahahaha! I think by the end of the night I was up to eight *sigh* but it was well worth it!

I made some amazing new friends who had travelled down from Adelaide! They're really awesome people and I had so much fun chatting and dancing with them ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ!!




The Djs were freakin' amazing and played anime themes rave-a-fied, as well as 8bit tunes, Disney themes and classic rave dance music... but my favourite part was the k-pop half hour where I couldn't stop dancing because they were playing all of my favourite songsヽ(´▽`)ノ!!
We ended up leaving at three o'clock in the morning *whoops* and it was really nice to lay down and sleep (。-ω-)zzz ! I can't wait for the next Neko Nation later this year!!


Mood: Happy
Listening to: Hare hare yukai - Ma15 (EXIT TRANCE)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, didn't know they had this type of party night in Sydney! Sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You loomk like you all had a great time- and all look fantastic!
    its a shame they dont have Neko Nation in the UK :(
    x
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete