Sunday 11 December 2011

New beginnings!

Eeeee, I've had tumblr for a while now and I felt it was time for a bit of change. Since I still can't figure out how to work Livejournal ~*sigh* I'm never going to be able to use comm_sales at this rate*~ I've decided to get a blogspot and make my blog a lot more personal and stuff.
I think it will be such a lovely change, and my blog will finally be what I want it to be with little updates, shopping posts, reviews, "what I did today" photosets, outfit posts, fashion and exciting news!

Stay tuned oh hohohoho~

Mood: Happyyyy
Listening to: きゃり - きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you made a blog :3
    As much fun as tumblr is, a blog is so much more personal and easier to comment.

    <3 <3 <3

    http://comatose-bunnies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I like your profile

    ReplyDelete