Sunday 30 March 2014

Lolita challenge 8: 10 songs that inspire you for lolita!

Okayyyy, so basically these songs are inspirational to me because they're regulars on my play list when I'm getting ready in lolita. These are in no particular order, but they're all definitely some of my favourite songs and I definitely would like to list more than one song from each artist, but I'm going to try and just keep it to one each n____n !!

1. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Invader Invader
2. Iggy Azalea - Work
3. Die Antwoord - Baby's on Fire
4. 2NE1 - I Am the Best
5. Lana Del Rey - Off to the Races
6. Nicki Minaj - Roman's Revenge
7. Brooke Candy - Das Me
8. M.I.A. - Bad Girls
9. Gesaffelstein - Persuit
10. G-Dragon - Crayon

There is definitely kind of a trend in female singers and rappers because I think they are badasssssss, and many of these songs have definitely got nothing to do with lolita but I love singing along with them (especially when I'm driving as well) !! 
What are some of your favourite songs to get ready to or drive around to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment