Monday 2 January 2012

New Year's catch up (´っ・ω・`。)っ

Eeek, sorry I haven't blogged at all ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!! I was so busy this week I didn't even get time to relax and enjoy my New Years *sigh*. It's weird to think that another year has passed and a new one has already started, and as I grow older it kinda just feels like another day to me and I don't get as excited anymore which is lameee (✖╭╮✖). 
But, here is a catch up of what I've done!

I tried my hand at deco-denning a 3DS case because my one was looking pretty boring sitting there all plain and un-decofied. It took me a while, but I think I did okay! I used lots of food and animal themed cabochons so it makes me kinda hungry when I look at all of the strawberries on it. The only thing is it's really really heavy for my 3DS so it's bending the screen back. Eeeee, I have to figure out a way to take the stress off it so I can use it without worrying about it ( T_T) .
I had some silicone and lots of cabochons left over so I made another iphone case as well because I was bored and had nothing else to do, ehe.


I got another letter from my pen pal Francisca as well. It was really lovely getting it in the mail, and when I opening it there were cute little gifts in there for Christmas (✿◠‿◠)!! In her letter she told me that she liked my little present which makes me really happy. She got me a Hello Kitty plush keychain ~which she got because it reminds her of Milky Berry~, a My Melody squeaky keychain, and a Hello Kitty pen and notebook! They're all so cute (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧, I put both keychains on my car keys and the pen I can use for my planner because it's pocket sized *yaaaay*!!
I have to write one back now~!!


For my New Year's celebrations I went up the river with a few of my friends to water ski, tube and to lounge around eating and drinking. There is no phone reception, televisions, games or internet up there so it's really quite a getaway from civilisation. We went up New Year's Eve and came back this afternoon, and I am so unbelievably tired from all the sun, sports and lack of sleep ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ!!

My Dad did a big fireworks display at midnight, and I didn't get any photos or videos *boooooo* but I don't think I would of been able to hold a camera steady from all the Baileys and Vodka Mudshakes in my system, oh ho (~ ̄▽ ̄)~! Jackson and I drove the boat most of the time taking everyone else out on the tubes trying to fling them off on all of the other boat wakes while driving in zig zags. There were soooo many good stacks!


After two days of being in the sun and doing all sporty things though, my muscles are all sore and I'm falling asleep typing, haha! Buttttt, luckily I'm so sunscreen obsessed that I didn't get sunburnt at all *winner* (≧◡≦)!! It was nice to get home and have a nice cold shower and be all super clean.

I hope everybody had a wonderful New Years! It would be wonderful to hear how you celebrated!

Mood: Zombie
Listening to: Zetsubou No Oka - Plastic Tree

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that 3DS case is so cute!! I've always wanted to try my hand at customizing a case--not deco, but painted or something. What case did you use for the base, if I may ask?

    Happy New Year's! I hope you had a great one--my boyfriend and I celebrated by staying up all night playing Katamari...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @batblush
    Eeee, thank you (。♥‿♥。) !
    Decoing cases is lots of fun because it's like piping designs onto cakes, but painting a case sounds like a lot of fun too because you would be able to do anything.
    I actually just used a normal clear cover for it, you can get them off eBay or from a local gaming store.

    It sounds like you had an amazing night, best wishes for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete